- eavesdropping on Italians’ conversations. The cadence of the language makes me smile.
- seeing virtually everyone with a cone or cup of gelato in their hands
- that the drinking water is delicious and there are public faucets throughout the city where you can fill up your water bottle
- that you can walk anywhere within the city
- that you can turn a corner and there are remains from 2000 years ago
- walking by the Trevi fountain every day and tossing a coin over my shoulder
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: