A colleague shared this with me today:
It got me thinking about random positivity and things I love. And maybe you would, too!
- US Postal Stamps – One of my favorite things to do is write postcards and letters. In addition to picking out lovely cards, I like choosing the perfect stamp.
- Tulips – Carolina Flowers delivers bundles of joy. Each bunch of flowers is freshly cut and makes me smile each time I see them.
- Method hand and dishwashing soap refills – I’m trying to cut down on disposable containers, buying things in bulk or large quantities whenever possible. And I love the scent of clementine and pink grapefruit!
- A Good Dental Floss – See above about cutting down on disposable containers. This floss is amazing and comes in a refillable glass container. No plastic to throw out!
- Penzey’s spices – options to buy in large bags and refill glass containers. And they’re so tasty!
- Planet Money podcast – I listen to this while cooking dinner each evening. Some favorite recent episodes: Workin’ 9 to 5, Nigeria, You Win! (Update), and The Mixtape Drama.
- VEO citrus all purpose cleaner – Gosh, this makes the whole house smell delicious!
- Dyson vacuum cleaner – My favorite chore is vacuuming. And I’m amazed every time I vacuum with my Dyson – how did this much dirt get into my house?
- Malie Pikake body lotion – I keep this on my desk and hydrate my hands throughout the day. If I close my eyes, I can imagine I’m in Hawaii. Blisssss…..
- Bio-Skin masks – So many patterns! And the fabric is soft and comfortable. Can wear all day long!
- Wool & Company Rowena swing dress – I have this dress in multiple colors and wear a version almost every day. So comfortable. And pockets!
- Pipe Wrench magazine – This is the dinner party of newsletters. So many opinions, so many entertaining newsletters! Sign up now and be prepared to be entertained.