- brightly colored buildings along every street – blues, greens, yellows, oranges, pinks – a rainbow for your eyes
- views of volcanoes forming the backdrop for the city
- ancient churches, some dilapidated, others perfectly restored
- courtyards! So many courtyards!
- palm trees and bougainvillea
- grand old dames of buildings with high ceilings and larger than life carved wooden doors
- life in the Parque Central – vendors, musicians, people strolling
- shade trees grown so big the sidewalk has cracked
One thought on “Things that I Love about Granada”
I have a trip planned to Granada in a few weeks, very excited to check it out!