I’m in Napa for work for a few days. Here are a few things that I’m very grateful for:
- Small packages left on my pillow. (and delicious salted chocolates inside said package)
- Thunderstorms and rain that make the rolling hills of Napa so beautifully green.
- Falling asleep by firelight. (although, I am somewhat paranoid the cottage will burn down. only somewhat, though)
- Dinner with fabulous co-workers that I don’t see nearly as often as I’d like to.
- Blue skies and fluffy clouds.
- Outdoor showers.
- Learning about learning.